$195.00 – $330.00
|Any Brand of Motor|
|Most 9.9hp To 140hp|
** Important Notes:
– Due to their Material, Specific Applications & The Environment In Which They Are Used, We Do Not Offer Any Refunds or Warranty on Teflon Propeller-Guards.
Although these products will handle slow speed impacts, minor impacts, floating debris and hitting underwater objects, they will eventually break under repeated impacts or major hits
– Plastic Propeller Guards are Not designed for High-speed applications
– Their design & construction will result in an increase in drag. This may alter the characteristics of the craft & a reduction in the engine performance can be expected
– You May have to change the size of your current propeller to compensate for the Increased Drag created
– Polypropylene Guards will reduce The Performance of your Motor by 15%-20% . If Performance loss is an Issue, we suggest Using The Single Ring SST Series II Propeller-Guards.