- Yamaha > 4 Stroke > F150-F300 (15 Splines Shaft)
- Yamaha > 4 Stroke > F115-F130 (15 Splines Shaft)
- Yamaha > 4 Stroke > T50, T60, F70hp, F80hp, F90hp, F100hp (15 Splines Shaft)
- Yamaha > 4 Stroke > T25, T30, F30 to F60 (13 Splines Shaft)
- Yamaha > 2 Stroke > 150hp-300hp (15 Splines shaft)
- Yamaha > 2 Stroke > 115hp-130hp (15 Splines Shaft)
- Yamaha > 2 Stroke > 60hp-90hp (15 Splines Shaft)
- Yamaha > 2 Stroke > 40hp-60hp (13 Splines Shaft)
Protect Your Skeg with the Best Protector
The Megaware SkegGuard® is constructed of high quality marine grade 316 stainless steel that incorporates an extra reinforced wear tab across the bottom where the skeg is most vulnerable. This 3mm thickened lower plate will withstand damage or abrasion from hidden rocks and debris or accidental ramp dragging. The Megaware SkegGuard® conforms to your lower unit to insure there is no discernible drag or compromise in performance. A drain hole keeps water from collecting and remaining stagnant.
Secured with self-locking hardware, the Megaware SkegGuard® can be installed with common tools in less than 10 minutes. It will provide years of service and save hundreds of dollars in potential repairs.
If replacing an already broken skeg, the Megaware SkegGuard® can be installed on a lower unit with as little as 2 inches of skeg remaining. It will be stronger and much more affordable than welding and replacing a lower skeg.
Megaware SkegGuard® is available in models to fit virtually any skeg.